Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:30:18 +0100
From:      <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
Cc:        <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>, Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing gnome2  with XFree86-4 - Why is this so difficilt?????

Thanks Adam,
      But do I do this instead of continuing with the gnome2 bins that I
already have? The reply I had to the gnome2 build errorlog I submitted earlier
led me to believe that the gnome2 installation errors center on the fact that
something wasn't quite right in the XFree86-4 install I did yesterday.

Or., is your post for general information?

Thanks all the same.

Stacey