Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:27:36 +0100
From:      "Oliver Pinter" <oliver.pntr@gmail.com>
To:        "Ken Smith" <kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 svn186551

Thanks the problem description, then I revert the reverted patch in my
local tree.

I had a similar problem between 7.1-PRERELEASE and 7.1-RC1, it
presentdes only 1 week long, under heavy load (csup / kernel compile)
crashed the system, but after RC1 the system is very stable (more than
2 week uptime, and ooo3 and kde build, every day several times csup,
etc etc..)