Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:55:03 -0400
From:      "C. Jason Bruner" <jbruner@esn.net>
To:        "Brian Somers" <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>, <jbruner@esn.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: WAN via PPP with -alias

When I tried taking out the -alias, the satellite office was no longer able
to reach the Internet (they are on a different subnet than the home office),
and I still wasn't able to ping any machines besides the host machine.

Are all of the items I mentioned below needed (routed, enable proxy, etc.)
needed?  Are there any that I missed?

Thanks,

Jason