Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:12:28 +0000
From:      Cian Hughes <Ci@nHugh.es>
To:        Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Pete,
Have you considered enabling serial console emulation in the BIOS on
the machines.
I have got my iLo cards set up to redirect the serial ports on my HP
servers so that I can ssh into the ILO cards and by typing Esc-Q
access what I would otherwise see on a serial console.
Unfortunately I don't have a DL360 to try and reproduce your problem on.

Regards,
Cian.