Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:14:53 -0700
From:      Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make readmes prob w/non-existent directories

Running 4.1.1-STABLE as of Oct 13.

I don't have some of the ports directories (chinese, french, etc.) because I
don't read or speak the languages.  I put the directories in /usr/sup/refuse;
why take the space?  Since the upgrade, I can't do a "make readmes" in the
ports tree.  What I get is this:

# make readmes
===>  Creating README.html
cd: can't cd to chinese

and it hangs there, doing AFAICT absolutely nothing.

I've tried a lot of things, including blowing /usr/ports completely away
and re-cvsup'ing. I suppose I could take the entries out of /usr/sup/refuse
but I don't want to give up the space.

Anybody seen this?  I'll send-pr it if necessary.  Can't see anything like it
in the archives.

Thanke!