Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:45:28 -0400
From:      "Robert J. Adams" <radams@siscom.net>
To:        "Barrett Richardson" <barrett@phoenix.aye.net>, "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com>
Cc:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Redundant Remote Webserver clustering

Barrett,

Any particular reason you chose the Alteon over the Foundry ServerIron? We
are getting ready to pick up a l4 switch and are looking for
recommendations.

-j

---
Robert J. Adams radams@siscom.net http://www.siscom.net
Looking to outsource news? http://www.newshosting.com
SISCOM Network Administration - President, SISCOM Inc.
Phone: 937-222-8150 FAX: 937-222-8153