Date:      Sun, 7 Aug 2005 17:56:44 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        dougb@FreeBSD.org, cperciva@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/portsnap vs. /var/db/portsnap

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 03:34:25PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
>  Is the server-side part of portsnap available now?  I am interested in
>  mirroring since portsnap.daemonology.net is too far from my box in Japan.

So do I would like to ask the same question.  It would be very important
to set up mirror in the mainland China, as the network here is divided
into three networks, with poor interconnection.  Moreover, many
universities will have to pay expensive bandwidth fee if the only
server is not located in the mainland China, which is quite discouraging
when you advocate something in the universities.

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--