Date:      Thu, 31 May 2012 14:23:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      phnxcs_rep@lycos.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware compatability question

     Hello,
   I am moving away from MS products due to security = and stability
   concerns.  Below are the machines I use and would like = to know which
   version of FreeBSD will work best with each.  The compu= ters are used
   at home and away, for e-mail, preparing documents, databases= , and
   spredsheets, as well as, web browsing and some begining programing =
   (Perl, C, HTML, and Assembely I think).
   Here are the notes on my= machines:
   HP Compaq CQ5300Y
   MOBO M2N68-LA (Narra5)
   AMD Sempron LE-1300 2.30GHz
   Vidio Card NVIDIA GeForce = 6150SE nForce 430
   RAM: PC2-6400 MB/sec 2 Gigs RAM
   HD:= WDC WD32 00AAJS-65M0A SCSI 320 Gig HD
   Toshiba Satel= lite A205-S5880
   Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86 GH
   Vidio Card: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset
   RAM: 3 Gigs
   =
   HD: Toshiba MK2046GSX ATA
   Both where bought new and = are stock off the shelf models.
   Thank you for your fine efforts = and your time in this,
   Phnxcs_rep