Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 16:05:43 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        randyd@nconnect.net (Randy DuCharme)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NT resources

> How do I go about attaching to shared resources (ie: printers etc.) on
> an NT-Server and vice-versa?  What man pages cover this stuff???

The ones that come with the NT server products for NFS and LPR
servers for NT.

Also the ones that come with the SMBCLIENT and SMB print clients
that are a part of the "SAMBA" package on FreeBSD.

In all cases, a TCP/IP transport is required on the NT system.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.