Date:      03 Sep 2001 21:35:57 +0200
From:      Ulf.Kister@t-online.de (Ulf Kister)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   galeon 0.12_1 reports gconf misconfiguration

Hi,

after upgrading to galeon 0.12_1 it would not start any more - instead
it complains "Cannot find a schema for galeon preferences. Check your
gconf setup, look at the galeon faq for more info".

The latter I did to find that the sample configuration (and
permissions) stated in the faq (19.) are reflected exactly by my
/usr/X11R6/etc/gconf/1/path.

Did anybody solve this problem (I'd like to have galeon back, mozilla
kills me :-)

tia, Ulf

--
gpg public key at http://www.keyserver.net/