Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:21:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        sheldonh@uunet.co.za
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, peter@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Missing dependancies after config changes (atapi)

On 23 Jun, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

>> Unfortunally I haven't seen someone else complain about this. Can some
>> reproduce this?
>
> Nope, I built an ata + atadisk + atapicd kernel today from sources dated
> 10H40 on 23 June 2000 without a problem.

Strange... I haven't anything modified in my local tree which could
result in such behavior:
---snip---
(24) root@ttyp1# grep ^M /usr/src/update.log
M sbin/dump/dumprmt.c
M sbin/dump/itime.c
M sbin/dump/main.c
M sbin/dump/optr.c
M sbin/dump/tape.c
M sbin/restore/dirs.c
M sbin/restore/symtab.c
M sbin/restore/tape.c
M sys/kern/kern_exec.c
Merging differences between 1.13 and 1.14 into forward.c
M usr.bin/tail/tail.c
M usr.sbin/ntp/config.h
M usr.sbin/ntp/ntpd/Makefile
---snip---

Thanks,
Alexander.

--
            The dark ages were caused by the Y1K problem.

http://www.Leidinger.net                  Alexander+Home @ Leidinger.net
  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E