Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 15:24:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Ramkumar Chinchani <rc27@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, arr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kevent subsystem

This looks much more like a syslog/audit/... mechanism, and not really
much like keven, which is about applications getting event notification on
system objects.  You might be interested in talking to Andrew Reiter
<arr@FreeBSD.org> about his work on the TrustedBSD audit framework, but
otherwise I'm not really sure we have something like this in the works
right now.