Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 19:35:12 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read this...

Alfred Perlstein scribbled this message on May 10:
> folks... it's baaaaaaaaaack... :/

yeh, I noticed incase you try it, don't:
	a) send mail to postmaster@fep01-svc.tin.it where this message
	   is coming from, it doesn't exist
	b) send mail to poastmaster@mail.tin.it, they refuse to relay
	   mail to themselves

I have sent mail to jmb to help fix this problem and mail to
postmaster@tin.it actually succeeded, but considering their dns problems
I doubt they will respond, let alone actually fix the problems they
have..   We can always hope though...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 541 684 8449
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson