Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:16:50 -0400
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        "Colin Campbell" <sgcccdc@citec.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: another ip as alias on NIC doesn't work properly

my irc server? it ain't mine;) i'm trying to connect to *remote* irc server
and i've tryed more then just one irc server.. issue is on my end no doubt..
i have another box which i was able to bind two ips and they working fine,
both of them.. that's why i'm very confused here..

and I still need help to figure it out and fix it, so any suggests are very
welcome

thanks in advance