Date:      Sun, 02 Dec 2007 10:04:41 -0600
From:      "Pandy, James R SGT NG NG FORSCOM" <james.pandy@us.army.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org.
Subject:   laptop

Hello

How is it going.

I'm geting ready to go over to Iraq on Dec 6th.

I've used Linux for a few years now. A frind of mine sead that he would set up a laptop for me with FreeBSD as soon as I pick one up.  I will not use MicroSoft WinBlows

I looking to do mostly games on it but I'll also use it for the net and other things.

If you were me what laptop would you look for. I'm thinking of the P4 type mabe a dule cord, around $700 to $1000 on ebay.

If you need to get ahold of my here is 2 e-mail address:

james.pandy@us.army.mil
lonewolfen359@yahoo.com

Thank you for any help that you can give me on this.

James Pandy