Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:10:00 -0700
From:      Peter W.Schmiedeskamp <pschmied@qwest.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   More help for a newbie?

--=.Q/u_eEry4Rh:l3

OK, So I've built my port (tested yay!), and (I think) submitted it.

Should the request go to this mailing list when it does, or did I screw
up somehow on submitting?  Does it just take a day or two?

I sent using the following:
send-pr -a libexif.shar

Am I just impatient?  Would I get notice if something goofed up?

Sorry for any inconvenience.  If there is more documentation than the
porter's handbook for this sort of thing (something that covers
submitting etc.) I'd be amenable to reading it.  I just don't know where
such a thing resides.

-Peter
--=.Q/u_eEry4Rh:l3

--=.Q/u_eEry4Rh:l3--