Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:16:49 +0530
From:      "Prasad Dandra" <dbprasad@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding Flow of sendto (UDP) using IPv6.

Dear All,

First, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful work of developing
FreeBSD.
I have some doubts regarding the BSD stack flow.
I am very much interested to know the code flow from sendto (UDP case) upto
udp6_output function when used in IPv6 client (simple client) and also how
the local port and destination address are assigned without using bind
when 1st time the sendto is called i.e  where the pcbconnect and pcbbind are
called (particularly in case of ipv6)?

Any information provided about the links, books to be refered for more
details will also be helpful.

Thank and Regards,
Prasad