Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:33:37 +0100
From:      Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with restoring sh

Hi all,

   I have been upgrading from 3.4 to 4.1 and during the reboot I get a
permission denied when it tries to exec the /bin/sh.  I am trying to
restore the file with one that is functioning properly..however I do not
know how I should go about correcting my problem. I would appreciate any
help as I am stranded with a server that is down at the moment...

Thanks

Theo