Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:52:59 +0900
From:      UCHIYAMA Yasushi <uch@nop.or.jp>
To:        aland@SoftOrchestra.com, aland@blueneptune.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New design of PCMCIA/CardBus support. (work in progress)

 | I'm unclear as to your CardBus support and see you have the 3c575-TX listed as
 | a driver for it. A couple of us had talked about porting the Linux 3c574-TX,
 | the 16 bit little brother of the driver you have.

 3c575TX, BTX driver is merely CardBus attachment version of xl driver.
linux: drivers/net/3c59x.c
NetBSD: ftp://nandra.iri.co.jp/pub/NetBSD/CardBus/

 | Does NetBSD also have a 3c574-TX driver completed already? I've only see the
 | Linux driver as available other than the 9x/NT driver which 3Com ships
 | themself.

 Sorry I don't have 3c574. so I don't know about it. But I have a patch which
NetBSD-1.3I:sys/dev/ic/elink3.c ported to FreeBSD. Do you test it?
---
UCHIYAMA Yasushi
uch@nop.or.jp