Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:09:43 -0400
From:      Glen Foster <gfoster@gfoster.com>
To:        Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@phoenixmedical.co.uk>
Cc:        "FreeBSD. ORG (E-mail)" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Quantum 7000

// AAarrgh!  It's early, I should have waited for the coffee to perc
// before I posted, now I have to reply to my own post, yuch!

Unless, of course, it is a SCSI drive, a fact which I over-looked when
I sent my last, then you need to do:

# /sbin/dump -0au -f /dev/rsa0 /

and forget about the rast0 device which is for ATAPI tapes.

Sorry for the bad advice,
Glen Foster <gfoster@gfoster.com>