Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:56:56 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        "'Igor Mozolevsky'" <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, 'Mark Felder' <feld@feld.me>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD has serious problems with focus, longevity, and lifecycle

No worries... you're not bursting anyone's bubble here.

We are limited as to what metrics we can publish in this open forum.

If there's some information that would better put this into perspective, fe=
el free to ask, but we are always at liberty to decline if the published in=
formation would violate any federal laws.
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.