Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:41:52 +0930
From:      Ian Moore <no-spam@swiftdsl.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jorge Mario G. Mazo" <murcielako@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: flash plugin not working after port"upgraded"

--nextPart5581778.MyTPX6IoLc

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 05:07, Jorge Mario G. Mazo wrote:
> Hi there
> I had the www/linuxpluginwrapper flash plugin working
> yesterday I used portupgraded to upgrade and after
> that
> flash is not working anymore
>
> I tried removing the port and installing again
> buck no luck
> any tips?
> my libmap.conf is the old one
> and every thing else is the same old stuff
>

> thanks

Last time I upgraded that port, I found the location of the flash plugin ha=
d=20
changed. I meant to email the maintainer to suggest an entry in UPDATING=20
about it, but I don't think I got around to doing that.
Anyway, check that the plugin really exists where your libmap.conf says it =
is.
I found it had changed from /usr/local/lib to /usr/X11R6/lib so the flash=20
section of my libmap.conf now looks like:

# Flash6 with Konqueror (temporary setting)
# old setting:- [/usr/local/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so]
[/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so]
libpthread.so.0                 pluginwrapper/flash6.so
libdl.so.2                      pluginwrapper/flash6.so
libz.so.1                       libz.so.2
libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3        libstdc++.so.4
libm.so.6                       libm.so.3
libc.so.6                       pluginwrapper/flash6.so

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
=2D-=20
Ian