Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:49:35 -0600
From:      Eric Liedtke <eliedtke@apogeetelecom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys WDT11 Problem/Update

I recently posted that I had a Linksys WDT11 PCI 802.11b adapter
working...well I was shuffling parts and machines today and the wireless
card got moved to a different machine, which unlike the previous one has
a functioning USB controller...so the card started failing with the "No
irq?!" message ( the irq it was trying to use was being assigned to the
USB controller first) so I started looking around. I found a reference
to this in PR30224 which suggests or'ing RF_SHAREABLE in the
bus_alloc_resource call (sys/i386/isa/if_wi.c), I tried this out and it
seems to work fine, so I, like Peter, was curious what effect this would
have on the pcmcia cards using this driver? Thanks