Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:22:05 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9738: update tcsh to version 6.08.02

According to Andrey A. Chernov:
>  > +MASTER_SITES=   ftp://ftp.astron.com/pri/
>
>  It is private directory, tcsh author would be angry.

Not particularly. I don't know why Christos did not move the files into the
proper directory but the two patches are as official as they can be (they
were posted/mentioned on the tcsh list).
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999