Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 1995 03:18:28 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Lites, mdos & Doom

Hi,
I uploaded to ftp.best.com:/pub/hasty/i386.mdos.src.tar.Z

This is an msdos emulator for mach3 for those building lites
with mach3 I would expect that it shouldn't be too hard to build.

At any rate, my new twist to running doom under Mach is
to run it as a dos program which will solve the sound
problem and the hazzle of running a linux binary :)

I wonder if the group will be split between Doom players
and Descent players :)

	Good Nite,
	Amancio