Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:01:56 +0100
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 3 displays pieces of desktop background

## Kevin Oberman (oberman@es.net):

> Anyone seeing this with any other graphics device that does not use the
> RADEON driver?

I've had this issue with the nv driver (chipset Quadro NVS 140M)
and on my desktop at home which uses radeonhd (at least, I believe
it was radeonhd, in case it's important, I'll check when I'm home
again).

The "Firefox Known Issues List" mentions this problem as "image
corruption on some nvidia chipsets", which is quite misleading...

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space