Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 1999 01:38:42 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An article from Microsoft

Greg Skafte wrote:

> A very interesting artical on the weaknesses of linux to
> bad it's trying to promote NT ....
>
>  http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/news/msnw/linuxmyths.asp

It's mostly FUD based on biased reports previously released, with
unsupported generalizations when it comes to promote NT or critize
Linux, and denial of fair generalizations when they would have
promoted Linux.

It also has some downright incorrect information (ie, lies).

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"