Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Thoenen <peter.thoenen@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, Andrew Reilly <andrew-freebsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/98893: cc error at -O2 on amd64/6-STABLE compiling port ucspi-tcp

I am to lazy to reply to the PR database (as its PITA w/ yahoo) but
here is the fix.  I notified the maintaier of this MONTHS AGO.

Date:	Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:27:43 -0800 (PST)
From:	"Peter Thoenen" <eol1@yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile
Alert
Subject:	FreeBSD Port: ucspi-tcp 0.88_2 - BROKE ON AMD64 - Fix Included
To:	dom@happygiraffe.net

Howdy.

tcpserv is broke on AMD64.  Been struggling with this for weeks
thinking it was me and then finally found the following post:

http://forum.qmailrocks.org/showthread.php?t=1822&page=2&pp=10

Attempted the fix locally and working just fine now.  The prob has to
do with the cflags in conf-cc and your cflags patch doesn't help
(attempted with an empty /etc/make.conf and still getting -O2).

Simple fix is just to comment out your conf-cc post-extract: option and
then manually patch conf-cc (-gcc -O2, +gcc).  Not pretty (nor does it
respect user cflags) but works and is a required workaround for AMD64