Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 1997 14:08:01 +0800
From:      David May <David_May@ASPerth1.allsolutions.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Q] How Do You Configure an (Almost) Diskless FreeBSD-based Xterminal?

I have an old 486 PC which I would like to operate as an xterminal
attached to my FreeBSD machine via an Ethernet. Ideally, the 486 PC
would initially boot from a floppy then load a minimal FreeBSD kernel
and an X server over the network. I have read section 14.3 in the
FreeBSD Handbook and searched the mail archives. Neither seem very
helpful for this problem.

I hope someone who has already done this might be save me a lot of time
by giving me some instructions.
--
David May                mail: mayd@cygnus.uwa.edu.au