Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:39:36 +0800
From:      HU Dong <itechbear@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox built with qt doesn't work on 9.0 i386 release

Hi!
    I have problem running firefox which was built with qt toolkit.
When I started firefox, a blank window showed up, without menubar,
content area, status bar, etc. Here's some information that maybe
useful.

    1. [user@~]uname -a
FreeBSD hostname 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0: Tue Jan  3
07:15:25 UTC 2012
root@obrian.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
    2. [user@/usr/ports/www/firefox]make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for firefox-15.0.1,1:
     DBUS=off: D-Bus IPC system support
     DEBUG=off: Install debug symbols
     GNOME=off: GNOME desktop environment support
     GSTREAMER=off: Multimedia support via GStreamer
     LIBPROXY=off: Proxy support via libproxy
     LOGGING=off: Additional log messages
     OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=off: Use extra compiler optimizations
     PGO=off: Profile-Guided Optimization
====> Options available for the multi GNOME: you have to choose at
least one of them
     GCONF=off: GConf configuration backend support
     GIO=off: GIO for file I/O
     GNOMEUI=off: libgnomeui support module
     GNOMEVFS2=off: GnomeVFS2 support
====> Options available for the single AUDIO: you have to select
exactly one of them
     ALSA=off: ALSA audio architecture support
     OSS=on: Open Sound System support
     PULSEAUDIO=off: PulseAudio sound server support
====> Options available for the single TOOLKIT: you have to select
exactly one of them
     GTK2=off: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
     QT4=on: Qt 4 toolkit support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
    3.  [user@/usr/ports/www/firefox]firefox
XShmAttach: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) , etc...

--
B.R.
HU Dong