Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:19:38 +0000
From:      "Frank Shute" <frank@esperance-linux.co.uk>
To:        Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mail/bbmail broken

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 12:40:43AM +0100, Clement Laforet wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:38:31 +0000
> "Frank Shute" <frank@esperance-linux.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Frank !
> > Builds but segfaults on 4.9-RC (problem with compiler version?)
> > Fix:
> > Update to: bbmail-0.8.3.tar.gz
> > md5 = fc5dd75c3350402a3740a9982f206118
> > available at:
> > http://bbtools.thelinuxcommunity.org/sources/
>
> > I'm happy to post a new Makefile etc.
>
> Feel free to send a PR with your unified diff !
> Read porter's handbook for more details:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/porting-submitting.html
>
> mail/bbmail is orphaned too, if you use and ready to maintain it, feel
> free to take it over.
>
> regards,
> clem

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Clem. Busy reading lots of
docs so I can send a PR with the diff.

Quite happy to maintain it if it's orphaned - would be nice to put
something back into the project :)

--

 Frank

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
   Boroughbridge.
 Tel: 01423 323019
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3

http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/

 "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear -- kept us
 in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor -- with the cry of grave
 national emergency... Always there has been some terrible evil to
 gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the
 exorbitant sums demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem
 never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real."

		-- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957