Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:58:19 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Olafur Osvaldsson <oli@isnic.is>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web and FTP mirror at is.freebsd.org

On 31 Oct 2001 at 21:20, Olafur Osvaldsson wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > This would get done a lot faster if you provided the patches instead
> > of asking someone else to do that.
>

> If I had a clue on how and what was the right place to make this change then I
> would.
>
> My best guess is /usr/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors/chapter.sgml

That looks right to me.

> but I don't know anything about sgml
> so a patch from me wouldn't be worth much.

Sure it would.  If you look at it, there are many similar examples.
You're just adding another entry.  Duplicate it and change to your
values.  Try it.

Then you run send-pr and attach that diff (diff -ruN old new) at the
end of the PR.

> The patch for index.html is attached.

Thanks.  I'm not a committer.  But I have done the above a few times.
I don't think the html patch will be much use.
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples