Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:33:25 +0300
From:      Anton - Valqk <lists@lozenetz.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports & apache22 stupid quitestion.

Sorry for my stupid question,
but after googling I wan't able to find it.

How can I set default build options for www/apache22 ports,
because I build it with_mpm=worker and when I do
make package-recursive on php or some other dependent port it builds
default prefok, not worker apache
and it breaks all my packages. (I know I can pass with_mpm=worker on
make package-recursive but I often forget).

thanks very much!

believed to be clean.