Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:10:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        apg@demos.net (Paul Antonov)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pthreads memory leak in 3.0R ?

> while developing some application using ACE I discovered that program
> leaks memory when creating/destroying ACE tasks. I've tried to
> create/delete plain threads with ACE Thread_Manager, and effect is the
> same. Finally, I wrote the following program, and it consumes lots of
> memory during run. Something is wrong, I suppose?

You are causing it to do the stack allocation itself. You should
look to see if the stack is being correctly destructed, or leaked.

Sorr for the delay in reply, but it appears no one else has replied,
so it's at least something obvious to try.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.