Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:32:43 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Links the command line browser

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 09:33:43AM -0400, Fbsd8 wrote:
> My mouse works as expected for copy and paste function on the xterm
> console. But when I launch the "links" command line browser the
> mouse pointer is OVER active. I move the mouse a hair and the
> pointer on the links browser screen moves 2 inches. Is there some
> way in "links" to control the mouse pointer sensitivity?

I haven't used "links" in a long time, so I'm not sure, but it sounds
like there is.

You may want to have a look at other console based browsers as
alternatives, if "links" does not behave as you prefer.  Have you tried
w3m or one of its enhanced brethren?

    /usr/ports/www/w3m
    /usr/ports/www/w3m-img
    /usr/ports/www/w3m-m17n