Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:32:28 -0400
From:      "YoctoGram" <yoctogram@gmail.com>
To:        "Constantine A. Murenin" <cnst@FreeBSD.org>, "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Shteryana Shopova <syrinx@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: I backed out the sensors framework

> If it is biased, it is biased against the code and not the person(s).

I'm sorry, but who are you to decide?
Who did accept and approved this project in the first place?

Why should Google be spending any more money on "approved" FreeBSD SoC...
if, at the end, it get "backed out" ?

I personally don't care about this project.
But, for what I can remember, the members of this project seemed to be one
of the most enthusiastic and voluble about it...
So, if there was a problem with "the code"... why didn't you (or any of the
FreeBSD leaders) took action(s) sooner?

// Yocto