Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 17:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEVFS and console

this is because vga is a link to ttyv0
and it comes first in the device database or whatever 'tty' uses to
figure out what you are on..

I'm not sure who added it, but it gets me here too.
Ohowever my ttys has a line for iI think I must have added it and since
forgotten that I did it.

not sure what teh answer is, but the same would happen without devfs
if vga was a link to ttyv0.