Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 2020 12:16:12 +0000
From:      cbgoude@gmail.com
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   FEEDBACK Covid 19

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMs_kY9JbcXWxkr3rQJUbaOu_OvrAlJtUxDi7PFGJkb8xkJQ/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Good afternoon,

Hoping this message finds you well.

4 Members of a Single Family killed by Corona-virus

I would like to have a conversation with you about my former associate whom
by coincidence have  the same Family name with you

She died of the corona virus pandemic, 21 days after her lease payment
approval.

She has supplied saffron seeds to the security firm in France in the amount
of EUR 10000000

I am acting under the oath of her last words, if I die donate to Charity in
my country the aforementioned fund

Sincerely

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.