Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      stheg olloydson <stheg_olloydson@yahoo.com>
To:        deepak@lafanceindia.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Troubleshoting with nat

it was said (with broken MS formatting):

>I have two network on two different switch. My pc have two lan cards
>among which 1st is connected to 1st switch and 2nd is connected to
>second switch. Both the switch are not cascaded. One pc from 1st
>network
>can ping to 1st card and not to 2nd card and 2nd network , in the same
>manner pc from 2nd network can't ping to 1st card and 1st network .
How
>to do it without cascading .  All my pc are running windows 2000
server
>and professional.

Hello,

One would think that this is desirable behavior. Otherwise, why do you
have two different networks? Something must be missing here. Please
explain what you are trying to accomplish, so the community may better
help with your problem.
Also, even though you say you are running Windows on the PCs, you are
running FreeBSD on the box with the 2 NICs, correct?

Regards,

Stheg

On topic replies not CCed to originating list ignored.