Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:13:33 +0100
From:      Joe Holden <joe@joeholden.co.uk>
To:        Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
Cc:        carl.gustavsson@bahnhofbredband.se, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I Need Help with Ggradebook

Chris Maness wrote:
> Joe Holden wrote:
>> Chris Maness wrote:

>>> Thanks guys.  It compiled.  Is there a easy way I can make it into a
>>> package before I install it so that it can be de-installed?
>>>

>> You could make a port, the porters handbook contains all you need,
>> alternatively get someone to create it for you.  I could create it in
>> abit if you'd like?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joe
>>
> That would be nice.  I have have about 80 more notebooks to grade.
> Would it get added to the ports tree too, or is that a much more
> involved process?

I have a batch of port updates to do, so I shall submit it along with
the others, usually somebody picks it up within a day or so and makes a
note of all the errors i've made!

However, I believe ports is frozen atm (Can someone confirm this?)

Just gotta find a box I can install gtk/gnome now!

Ta,
Joe