Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:34:34 +0930 (CST)
From:      Jarrod Sayers <Jarrod.Sayers@unisa.edu.au>
To:        "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE, 4.7-RELEASE vs Asus P2B-DS motherboard

Eugene,

I had the same problem with the P2B and P2B-S boards.  Once I moved a PCI
network card out of the shared PCI/ISA slot, it booted without any
problems.  Is there anything in the shared slot on your box?

HTH.

Jarrod Sayers
Information Strategy and Technology Services
University of South Australia
Phone: +61 8 8302 4809

"There are only 10 types of people in the world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't"