Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2009 04:33:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E1nielisz_L=E1szl=F3?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf vs. afp

=0A________________________________=0A=0AHello,=0A=0AIt's been a while I st=
ruggeling how to deal with apf/netatalk passing trough my pf rules. If I di=
sable pf everything is working great (but I still do want firewall on my se=
rver). I tried the following rule but it still don't lets me in:=0A=0Apass =
in log on $int_if inet proto { tcp, udp } from $localnet to ($int_if) port=
=3D548  flags S/SA keep state=0A=0AWhen I try a telnet on port 548 I got "O=
peration timed out", in pflog I can see that my Mac tries to connect but I =
have no clue why it can't when the coresponding port is open, do you have a=
ny idea?=0A=0AThank you!=0ALaci=0A=0A=0A