Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:54:54 +0200
From:      Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh@schweikhardt.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -current compile problem: vgrind not found in share/doc/papers/kernmalloc

hello, world\n

for a few days now I'm trying to upgrade my -current from about Wed May
1 but keep running into the following. I've nuked /usr/src and /usr/obj
to remove the possibility of stale files. Could the reason be that my old
current still uses gcc version 2.95.4 20020320 [FreeBSD] or some outdated
*.mk files?

===> share/doc/papers/kernmalloc
touch _stamp.extraobjs
(cd /src/current/share/doc/papers/kernmalloc; soelim kernmalloc.t) > kernmalloc.ms
vgrind -f < /src/current/share/doc/papers/kernmalloc/appendix.t > appendix.ms
vgrind: not found
*** Error code 127
1 error
*** Error code 2