Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paul English <penglish@hydro.washington.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Legato Networker and FreeBSD

Hi,
	I am having some trouble recovering with Legato Networker on some
of my FreeBSD machines. The error is:
Save Set Recover started: 08/12/02 18:33:35
recover: RAP error, user root on machine plane2.hydro.washington.edu is
not on logic's remote access list
Save Set Recover ended:   08/12/02 18:33:35

I have checked and made sure that nsrexecd is running with the correct "-s
plane2.hydro.washington.edu" to ensure that it recognizes the server, and
also /nsr/res/nsrla.res and /nsr/res/servers both list plane2 and the root
user as having administrative access.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Paul