Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:37:02 -0700
From:      Emmanuel Gravel <egravel@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sharing internet

I'm not sure it's that good an idea to run samba on his firewall. FTP can
do pretty much the same thing and doesn't expose his systems as much.
He can always share files between the Windows boxen behind his firewall.
Plus, he doesn't need samba in there to share his connection with the
rest of his network, so...

You know how the saying goes, only run what you need :)

Emmanuel