Date:      Wed, 17 May 2017 20:16:54 -0700
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/epiphany wants graphics/gdk-pixbuf that's not available in ports

For some reason the port of www/epiphany is asking for a  version
of graphics/gdk-pixbuf (2.36.5) later than the most recent version
available via svn ( 2.32.3).

Perhaps more curiously, when looking in graphics/gdk-pixbuf the directory
listing reports the presence of gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0 which seems most
confusing. That's the source directory which gave rise to 2.32.3 found
by www/epiphany.

Is something entirely mixed up? This is on RPI2 running -current, but
that isn't obviously relevant: Far as I can see, port names aren't platform
specific. I.e., "ports is ports". (apologies to Walt Kelley)

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska