Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 1995 21:02:22 -0400
From:      moto@CS.cmu.edu
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   process migration or DSM

Hi,

I'm planning to do some research about distributed systems, especially
in the field like process migration/replication, distributed shared
memory, load balancing (or any other interesting things). I'd like to
use FreeBSD as a test bed for this purpose. The reason why I'd choose
FreeBSD rather than other existing experimental OSes is that I'd like
to do something useful and practical. If you know someone who is doing
related things, please let me know. Any information (tech pointer,
suggestion, disagreement or whatever) will also be appreciated. Thanks!

Motonori Shindou       Carnegie Mellon University       SCS Graduate Student
              e-mail: moto@cs.cmu.edu,  NiftyServe: GEG04056
WWW: http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001:/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/moto/WWW/moto-home.html
                   TEL: 412-362-9636   FAX: 412-362-9634