Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:52:06 -0600
From:      Eric Liedtke <eliedtke@apogeetelecom.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another Linksys WDT11 problem

Ok, from my last mail I got the card working fine. So it was time to
tranfer it to a 3rd machine, my home router, as it's final resting place
and I have run into a new problem....I am getting a error message of

wi0: mac read failed 5

I poked around in the code a little bit, but couldn't come up with
anything of use. I am not sure how to go about troubleshooting this from
here, so any advice would be great. Thanks