Date:      Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:40:03 -0600
From:      Gerry Herrera <gherrera@cnetco.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Apache with Front Page Server Extentions - Apache_FP-1.3.26_x

Does the httpd binary executable in this Ported App already have the
Apache FPSE patch applied to it?  Or, is this just Plain Apache 1.3.26?

Also, is it just that the config file has been setup for FPSE, and I
have to apply the patches locally, and then rebuild Apache locally?
For this Port to work.

Is, their other FreeBSD documentation more specific about what needs to
happen on the FreedBSD side of installing this Port, and then Using it?
 Most references push the seeker to the MicroSoft Website which only
details the "after" the Server is up and running - and very little about
the Server install other than run the install script.

Most of the Websites that have documented their install, all show that
they have run the FPSE Apache Patch, and then Rebuilt the Apache Server.
 If this is the case, then this is what I lack to make this Port work.

Thanks for your help, in advance.

Gerry Herrera