Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:41:32 +0400
From:      Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Re: 5.Current Netgraph, Mutex

Hi,

    I am workin with 5.Current branch and I have some problems while
unloading
my driver or better to say after it done all unload stuff. If I comment
kernel options
that allow better debuging of MUTEX (WITNESS*) all works, but if I turn
them on
I will get kernel fault. (sppp + witness also works with out any
problems, only
netgraph + witness leads to fault) Any suggestions?

Best regards,
                        Roman Kurakin